The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm just wondering if anyone has used any work exchange programs, or knows of any ways to find contacts to do some harvest/seeding work internationally. Im from Canada, and have done an Australian harvest. Found it was the best way to travel around, looking at going to South America, South Africa, or Europe now. Just have found it difficult to find anyone in these countries. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Try direct contact, Johnson Harvesting Inc, Demaray Harvesting LLc, Holland Harvesting and many more. Look at US Custom Harvesters Inc website.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Hello everyone. I'm just wondering if anyone has used any work exchange programs, or knows of any ways to find contacts to do some harvest/seeding work internationally. Im from Canada, and have done an Australian harvest. Found it was the best way to travel around, looking at going to South America, South Africa, or Europe now. Just have found it difficult to find anyone in these countries. Thanks.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, we are looking for someone on our farm for seeding/harvesting. Southern Saskatchewan.

PM if interested

·
Registered
274 Posts
It used to be Agriventure, I have friends who used them to work abroad and they had great times. They're shut down now though.

CAEP looks like a successor of sorts, but with limited destination countries (US, Canada, and Aus only?) and might only be for US citizens.

International Rural Exchange Canada looks like the best option for you aside from hubee's suggestion of contacting potential employers directly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts