The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone seen or does anyone have any ideas on installing an electric sieve and shoe adjustment similar to 8010, or 60 an 70 series deeres on the 1680-2388 series?? I would like to be able to adjust the sieves from in the cab. With the ultimate goal being to have an a/d coverter which would allow me to connect my ipaq to the system and save settings for various crops and straw moisture levels so that it would automatically adjust the settings simply by selecting the setting in the pocket pc. But the first I need to figure out the best way to set up the electric sieve adjustment (ideally so that they can be adjusted on the go).

·
Registered
26 Posts
i have done it although not connected to the computer in the combine .works well ,could be improved will download photos and costs etc in the next week.cheers.andy

·
Banned
469 Posts
Axialandy,

I very interested in your pictures. I would like to update my massey combine. Do you have any indicators for the actuators? Massey new combines have similar device but you adjust from the side of your combine. Looking forward to your post.

·
Banned
469 Posts
axailandy,

First and foremost get feeling better. I know how it feels to blow out your back. Took me a year to recover from a herniated disk in my lower back. Anything over 50 lbs, I get some help. Have a whole list of exercises I will be doing for the rest of my life. Hope yours is not that severe. The retrofit looks to be a good winter job anyway. Hope you get feeling better.

·
Registered
26 Posts
hi folks.will upload all pics etc asap but unfortunatly still barred from yard due to a back injury.a word of advice to all .thinking that i was unbreakable i moved aprox 650 * 8 stone bags of seed on my own over a short period of time.i am only a small guy at 5 ft 9 but it looks like i will be only 5 ft 6 or 7 from now on.just to warn others that these things do happen noting that i was an extremely fit athlete at the time ,and can seriously affect family life considering we run a 1 man op most of the time and all future plans have to change.we will be fine but the message is take care.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts