The Combine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Or Maybe CNH told them to let the line go? Perhaps Case doesn't look to kindly on there dealers selling competitive machines over there own?

I know when the local New Holland dealership merged/was bought out by, Moodies they were told that they were to no longer sell versatile tractors. Something about them being in direct competition with the New Holland tractors they were selling.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Or Maybe CNH told them to let the line go? Perhaps Case doesn't look to kindly on there dealers selling competitive machines over there own?

I know when the local New Holland dealership merged/was bought out by, Moodies they were told that they were to no longer sell versatile tractors. Something about them being in direct competition with the New Holland tractors they were selling.
Wonder if that varies from dealer to dealer? We have a local dealer that sells CIH new holland and Versatile have done so for years, no problem.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Its strange markussons sell both NH and versatile must be grand fathered in maybe? SO is all RME no longer selling Apache or just Brandon? Youngs also sell both CNH patriot and apache maybe its just Brandon not pushing them hard enough and Corner wanting the contract they seem to be growing rapidly they must be doing something right

·
Premium Member
8,226 Posts
No it got pulled like agcofan said. I wouldn't be surprised and would actually be very happy if BG got pulled as well. CaseIH has a bit of a delimma with this dealer as well, anyone remember the phrase "too big to fail"?:rolleyes:

I'll shut up now.....

·
Registered
9,738 Posts
That's Titan machinery, so big that fiat stepped in. But in my own theory why not sell every color on a CNH lot? I have been running a miller nitro for some time and now I hear CNH purchased miller shortly after my local dealer West Plains Inc known as WPI or as I call it Worst Parts Inventory purchased the miller dealer in Bismarck. You find a decent short line piece of equipment and before you know it it has case or NH stickers on it! The evolution tends to stop in its tracks, now you walk into your local dealer wanting a cirtan piece of equipment and now it becomes a money game for them as they want to sell you the color that pads there pocket. I buy there equipment among other brands but the whole dealer network and mother CNH can kiss my a$$! I need to settle down here but they really irritate me

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One guy who works at RME in Brandon applied to work in the wash bay at ENNS. Said he has been pushing a broom for past 2 months. No equipment coming in. Service is bad compared to ENNS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.