The Combine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What rpm do you run your rogator 854 at during spraying or down the road? Wide open? 2300? More less?

·
Registered
168 Posts
I talked with the service manager at Full Line Ag about how fast to run mine as the guy who had it before me said to run it wide open. The eservice manager said not even to back it out of the shed without it being wide open!!

Mine smokes when it is wide open. A previous owner has run the exhaust to the back of the sprayer I am going to put it back to behind the cab and run without the muffler to try and run cooler and no smoke.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Good luck sitting in a straight piped 854 gator ...

That’s like riding the mechanical bull @ the bar with “another one bites the dust” by queen playing on repeat through a bullhorn...

Not only will your back be fkd, but you’ll be deaf too !

854 gators kick a lotta butt though , best of there time ...

·
Registered
9,742 Posts
I talked with the service manager at Full Line Ag about how fast to run mine as the guy who had it before me said to run it wide open. The eservice manager said not even to back it out of the shed without it being wide open!!

Mine smokes when it is wide open. A previous owner has run the exhaust to the back of the sprayer I am going to put it back to behind the cab and run without the muffler to try and run cooler and no smoke.
Leave the pipe out the back, the pipe on the cab is way loud.

If you got enough power and hydraulics run it how ever slow ya want. Absolutely no reason to be wise open backing it out of the shed.

Probably the most bulletproof sprayer of all time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts