The Combine Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know if you will be able to add the rotery beacons to 09 model 9770"s?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Would not think it would be a great problem as we have them on all our European machines. the connections/wires are probably all in the main loom. probably best to talk to JD Tech

·
Registered
162 Posts
I talked to the dealer about adding them to our '09 9570, and he said that there is not a kit out for them yet, but a lot of people are asking about them, so they may come with one. I just decided to make my own instead for a little over $100, which is probably a lot cheaper than what deere would sell them for.

·
Premium Member
4,295 Posts
I also rigged some up last year, we run four combines so I used four different colors. It makes it really easy to distinguish which combine is which. They are never used on the road because of the variety of colors, but they make for quite a light show at night. Very easy to rig up tho.

·
Registered
162 Posts
here is what I have put on. In the picture it is not finished yet, I had to paint the mounting pipes black yet

·
Super Moderator
2,526 Posts
My Leion has these, we borrowed my neighbors truck (long story
) the other night, so no radio, those beacons are quite handy.
On a Lexion you can select road, 70% bin full, or off.
WTF!
Must be the only Class alarm you can actually use to YOUR advantage.
Well yeah, it is!

Don

·
Registered
45 Posts
have put on many of them and I use the kit for an 8000 series tractor, they bolt right on and there is a couple of ways to get power to the light and have modified and installed another one above engine for grain tank full beacon for grain cart driver. Made it a ground circuit with switch in bin GL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts