The Combine Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there an easy way to install a rotating beacon on a 9750 to alert the auger wagon driver when the bin is 2/3 full.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I would just buy a couple beacons and wire it yourself- it will be way cheaper. I did it on our 09 9570 for about 150 bucks (2 beacons with mounts, believe they were ECCO brand like caseih has, some wire, switch)

heres what mine looked like while it was in progress

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just buy another grain tank full sensor and wire it up to a relay (Earth switching of the relay easier and safer) to turn your beacons on once it closes shut with grain, you can then mount it where ever you want

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have wired rotory becons onto 50, 60, and 70 series combines, I ordered kit #RE239930. I hooked up a second grain tank full sensor as the switch, then wired it to the hazzard circuit. Used a relay to controll the power output to the beacon. Run key power to relay and grounds to relay, run another wire to the hazzard circuit then connect. relay diagram(run key power to #86, ground one side of switch then run another to #85, then ground light, run other wire to #87 and run key power to #30) if you want the hazzards to come on as well run the wire from the hazzard circuit to #87A of relay. Make sure to install a fuse on your key powers to protect the circiut.

·
0 Posts
Just buy another grain tank full sensor and wire it up to a relay (Earth switching of the relay easier and safer) to turn your beacons on once it closes shut with grain, you can then mount it where ever you want
thats a good idea, but how about if you also wanna use it for road travel?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts