The Combine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
The last few lots I have got have only been 5 drums (100 liters) , pretty shore it was 5.20 per liter.
been 3 yrs. since its been under $5 per liter here. unless we buy a cube and I think its over $5 bucks now too.
Am I getting ripped off or is it like that for you

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Paid $4.15 on June terms a month or so back. Cultivation is still expensive. Though on the right soil types a Kelly chain would be pretty handy.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Got some at$4.02/ litre. Diesel will have drop a **** of a lot to swap the spray for steel. It it has a place sometimes but there still areas in oz that love recreational tillage. If didn't have umbrella grass or the odd fleabane blow out I would get rid our tillage gear.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Sounds like everybodies getting it cheaper than me .lmao...

Tell ya what is good in roundup "logran b power" smoking good.
Just don't try sow oats or legumes...... it f ing good stuff

·
Registered
640 Posts
How many of the Kelly disc chains do you see over in WA?

What are they being used for mostly?
Totally off topic I had a Kelly that let me chain her up one night and by tha josses she like it !!... The problem was she returned the treat the next week and my mind is still scared she was a kinky minx god luv her

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
How many of the Kelly disc chains do you see over in WA?

What are they being used for mostly?
I just know that nearly every farmer in salmon gums has one or hires one. Used for a light summer working to allow a bit more water infiltration whilst retaining stubble and killing summer weeds relatively cheaply compared to an offset disc anyway. They are a mallee area with 325mm rainfall. None down our way in the high rainfall sandplain.

·
Registered
926 Posts
With oil getting cheaper , diesel gets to be an option again for weed control eg cultivation , has anyone seen cheaper roundup?
I just glanced at the first part of of this post and thought someone was was actually thinking of spraying diesel ...I guess the only reason I thought this was my dad told me that some guys actually did that along time ago....I have to admit when it gets hot and dryer out where it dam near takes a nuke to kill kochi a never have tried it though.....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.