The Combine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've purchased our first bourgault drill, and the 6550 cart is run with the x20 monitor. my question is, is it possible to have the meters start and stop automatically based on our John Deere GS2630 guidance? We dont want to have to manual switch the master clutch switch on and off every pass.

Thanks all.

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
I can't answer your question, but you should be able to add the hydraulic pressure switch on to the drill if it wasn't standard equipment on that particular model. It's not on all models. It was standard on the one I used, but I could not get it to turn the hydraulic driven meters on and off on that particular tank through the Topcon 30 using the setup criteria in the manual. I'm sure it can be done, but the local support came up short on delivering the feature on time.

It's a very annoying feature to be missing when you're accustomed to it. Thankfully there weren't any mile and a half long misses, from daydreaming. Sectional control should handle that this spring, but I still insist the other feature needs to work for the parts of the job where sectional control will need to be disabled.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.