The Combine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trading in our 9600 for a 9610 i was wondering what to look for and or any info good or bad about these machines?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Almost the same combine other than the concave, a fan in the feeder house and the motor, pretty much the same. so u should know what to look for

·
Registered
86 Posts
all i can tell you is to look at the shoe/seive, cause are's fell on us last year cause the arms broke, and has happened to 2 other farmers i know of with 9610's, besides that i don't know

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
We had the same problem, but that was 9 years ago. It basically shook it self apart and was ready to fall off, luckily it was in for a greenlight before any major damage happened. They have an update/replacement parts for that specific problem. Not sure if they will cover the expense nowadays, but they did for us back then.

Aside from the normal stuff, thats the only thing I would be looking at in particular.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Basically the same combine, except the concave, more lights under shields, light for the sieve area, and I think 275 h.p. instead of 260. If it has the sunnybrook cylinder in it, it would awesome compared to the 9600.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts