The Combine Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen this twice so far this season and both times it was the card that was causing the Pro 600 to be slow. Only fixs I have found so far has been to run w/o card, get new card, or clear all old and excess data off of the card. The best way to do this is with desktop software for your home computer. You won't be able to delete the information thru the 600 with it being so slow.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Data Management > Delete, then select Data Type = Task. Then select the desired filters. If you want to get rid of all last year's data, select ALL for all the filters.

Even if you had a clean card, the internal display memory still holds all the summary data until you delete it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
After dealer installed Ver 21 in my Pro 600 input into monitor has to be very slow, as in one button push every ten seconds, or monitor freezes up. Its like the software is over loading the monitor. Its almost unusable when harvesting, don't change "run" screens or you may not get back to prevous screen for a minute or two ........
On Agleader Insights I can install all new updates but on 600 I have to have dealer hook up his laptop. Think I have to reinstall Ver 21 but I have to wait for him!! This smells too much like a JD to me.
How do you delete last years harvest data without reentering all the field names?? Started with "clean" card but was told that I have to delete all tasks or all fields to clean data out ot monitor....

·
Registered
139 Posts
What is the S/N of the AFS Pro600 display? There is a known S/N range that causes problems.

As for deleting info, that is all done under Data Managment on the main tab. Once in Data managment under Delete you can select the items you wish to clear out. Anything with an X in the box will be deleted so if there is something you wish to save in a given catagory make sure to un-check the box before proceeding. Then hit delete and it will ask if you are sure that you wish to do that.

There is also info out there about some memory cards not being formated correctly which can cause the display to respond act slow.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
also its a case monitor not agleader...fyi

torn we have a pro 600 that came on last years 2588 and the date keeps getting set back to 1999... I think this has been talked about...ik guessing talk to dealer and get it fixed under warrenty....have u heard of this?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Was a bad display...... Deleted all the software monitor still was slow to respond. New display work as should.

Thanx Torn for tips on deleting old data.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Glad to hear that.... good luck with harvest.... what are you cutting now and how good is it....

are the yields what you were hopeing for or how far off were you?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Harvesting dry land lentils. The 8010 with my new 2152 head is way sweet to get down and cut right on the ground. For the lentils I wish I had bought the flex draper but they are just 300 acres. Yield only about 800 lbs/acre. Used Huskey for broadleafs last year now the carryover just about killed them. Chem company "says" they'll make it right. Harvest is w a y late this year as the summer has been too cool. Saw Fly has been the worst in history hear and the winter wheat is fom 10% to 80% cut down. Makes for a slow drive to dig it out of the dirt!! Most of my crops are irrigated and won't start any of that for two weeks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Also on our 8010 when I drive at night driving down the road changing feilds with straight cut header on the lights go dim when I raise the header up..road mode for lights I guess but its real hard to see!! Anybody else had this problem?

·
Registered
560 Posts
yield mon calibration wizards, guidance not tied to resume, sieve actuator selection, advanced gps diagnostics, others I can't think of right now

1 - 18 of 18 Posts