The Combine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're running four Gleaners out in the field right now and I'm having troubles syncing up our GPS. Sometimes we're good with three and one is always 5 foot out. He might have a wheel sensor issue. But I wondering about offset. Specifically header lateral offset. I'm running it on 0 with the s97. The s78 machines are running their offset at -12. We all have 12 inch overlap.
How are you guys able to sync up your machines?
Product Output device Gadget Font Peripheral

Output device Font Audio equipment Line Gadget

·
Registered
2 Posts
What type of globes do you have? Are you running waas? Guys I help run 2 s78's with the agi 3000 auto steer on waas and when we run headings to try to sync them up it drifts so bad you have to go to 16 inches so you can make a round without nudging one way or the other. Still always seem to end up with a skip after making a new strike out. Looking at your second picture it appears you have a implement offset of 11.75 inches in your s-97.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes we are running Waas. The implement offset is controlled by the lateral offset number. When you enter in a different lateral offset number (mine is 0). The implement offset changes. Your issue might be a mounting issue. Trying cutting up the field and cutting down the field on the same line. It should be perfect, if your offset is right. ( I tested it yesterday and I'm right on).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts