The Combine Forum banner

saw the new deere!

88K views 738 replies 162 participants last post by  crking 
Guys it's not a hybrid system I promise, there are some key new features in the cleaning system a couple which you can see from the pictures, others are not shown. It still has a bullet rotor but with a new variation on it.

Also that 40ft draper on the front is a flex draper look at the supports for the cutterbar underneath the front of it, also the end shields are different.

Trust me it does... I am no longer a John Deere Employee because of what I know. I even offered to sign a non-disclosure agreement but to no avail oh well I guess... Wouldn't have been near as dangerous if I was under contract but oh well.

Yes it does have a rethresher system on it.

It is in the works... not sure on a time table though, although it is being discussed at the factory. One motor will run the propulsion, another for the seperator. Project Hulk is the term I've heard being thrown around.

Unless it is from AR lately...

Hey AR, where do you come up with this stuff? I am really starting to think you get your project names and ideas from the toys you pull out of your fruity pebble cereal box. Why don’t you stop wasting our time and go over to the Case forum and tell them what Case is working on? Someone who knows someone who knows about it said it is a 2000HP machine with the 100ft header that teleports the grain to the elevator and can also be used to mow your yard at home. It is called the “Transformer” project.

As for me…I officially don’t believe a single word from you anymore AR.

P.S. I think it can teleport you down to the unemployment office also (unless that's a big lie too).

Actually it helps having knowledge no one else does (how? you figure that one out) and unemployment, that's okay I already have another job lined out and thanks to Deere I should be fairly successful at it, but that's another story.

FYI,

Viper Project- Flex Draper
Andromeda- New Combine (MY2011)
9000HHP- 9000 Series High Horse Power Tractor
Hulk- Combine with twin engines

I have nothing to prove to you, nor anyone else here, without knowledge and experience this site would not and could not be what it currently is.

The pictures of the Case Prototype I didn't take, got them from people who seen it, I just posted them.

I know the AGCO machines because I do have the official use of their 85th anniversary logo (which I do have the actual email still from them), so to say I'm out of the loop wouldn't apply.

If you don't like it here I will help you make sure your time here short, if you can be a contributing member of the forum you can stay, you decide.

Ok then. Lets see some of those pics you claim to have that Deere doesn't want you to show. Its a free board right? Heck send me the pics and I'll post them. Lets see how long it takes for you to get contacted by Deere to remove the pics. If they are that "classified" as you have stated.

I don't have other pictures of the machine other than what's already out there. I was referring to the previous requests we have had from other companies to remove "prototype" machine pictures from the board and we did not comply as it's a free share forum. The only other pictures I have of the machine are of it sitting on a truck (nothing exciting). If & When I do get pictures I'm sure you'll see them.

Is this combine a MY2011 upgrade of the current STS series in order to put new emissions on (As I have heard will happen with NH in 2011 with all new numbers once again). It seems all the manufacturers have been on a number changing spree as of late for some rather small changes in machinery.

Is it a marketing ploy in order to devalue 'obsolete' models every couple of years to keep us trading up?

I would love to see deere get out of the bed augers and into an active grain pan. That is where they can gain some cleaning cap without an entire frame renovation.

JDMANITOBA,

I think you can buy this "NEW DEERE" already in Europe. So, nothing new.

Long and short, the answer is NO. Does your STS have the new rethresher design? Flex residue chopper? Upgraded feederhouse capacity to 5100kg for 616C & 640FD? I doubt it... Power folding grain tank extensions yes, 26ft unload auger nope...

You have a few features available to you we do not, but the same buttons are in our STS machines if guys take the covers off the console.

Exactly... now the only way for the gearboxes to get out of time is if an U-Joint breaks on one of the drive shafts other wise they should always be in time. Plus it's easier to hookup one driveshaft & coupler.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.