The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one had issues out there with their sectional control shutting off too soon or randomly lifting up in 1 section as you go down the field? For some reason every once in a while the entire drill will stop seeding going down the field even in manual mode and you have to go back and re seed. Running a 2013 84 foot with sectional control and advice would help as our product support for seed hawk in our area is very poor.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Is it related to a zero speed issue? If the viper detects a zero speed even momentarily it will turn off the rollers. Wass probably not good enough, make sure connections are good maybe even dielectric lubed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Kraner92, I represent Seed Hawk as their Community Manager. If you'd like to call our number, 800-667-4295, there are a few clarification questions we'd have for you, but we could likely help you out. Please call at your convenience, or follow us on Twitter @SeedHawk for direct access

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay thank you I'm doing night shift tonight but I will try to call you tomorrow with some questions

1 - 4 of 4 Posts