The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I updated my 1910 cart to Seedstar 2 with a total new harness and ECU. This was around year 2020. Hadnt used it since then but am now planning to. What screens can I use with that combination. Im sure a 2630 would be okay, what about 2600 and earlier? I would even prefer a brown brick as it fits easily in the space I have but I suppose thats out of the question?? Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
61 Posts
I updated my cart to Seedstar2 last year as well. I use Agleader gear for mapping and steering so I just got a cheap no activations 1800 display. It runs the cart and the JD blockage just fine. I think the old brown box is only good for Seedstar 1.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I updated my 1910 cart to Seedstar 2 with a total new harness and ECU. This was around year 2020. Hadnt used it since then but am now planning to. What screens can I use with that combination. Im sure a 2630 would be okay, what about 2600 and earlier? I would even prefer a brown brick as it fits easily in the space I have but I suppose thats out of the question?? Thanks in advance...
So Im going with a 1800 or 2600. Planning to use the signal from the Trimble autosteer already installed in the tractor. Does anyone know the NMEA settings to output from the trimble for the JD screen. Baud rate etc.
I know this is possible because I did it years ago from a an Outback screen and receiver into the JD system, just cant remember the settings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts