The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am an experienced operator with 5+ seasons experience on Harvest in the United States, currently in New Zealand looking for employment as a Header Driver in Western Australia on the upcoming 2018 Harvest. I"d like to express that I am a well rounded, experienced operator with seasons of experience running late model John Deere equipment, and work well in a team environment. I look forward to hearing from some contractors shortly in Australia whom are looking for Header Drivers for the 2018 Harvest Season.

Cheers,
Bradley

·
Ooohhh Deere
1,717 Posts
What about the east coast brad?

Say southern western NSW..........?

There has been some man made rain falling here in straight lines and circles

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you know of any opportunities in NSW or along the east coast as well with contractors looking for header drivers i'd be happy with an opportunity on the east coast as well just did the east coast harvest in 2013 so would like to do a harvest in WA but, any permanent positions on large cropping farms i'd be keen for as well. Please reach out to me as i'm keen for any opportunities. +64 27 642 2193 or [email protected] Cheers and a girl in green running chaser bin wouldn't be too bad !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts