The Combine Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently looking to hire a full time worker starting Jan-Mar 2018. We are a 2400 acre grain only farm (corn, winter wheat, soybeans located in Southeast Virginia. No animals.

Looking for someone who is equally skilled mechanically as they are with operating. We are primarily John Deere equipment, but some other colors as well.

Necessities:
- Drive tractor trailers (no CDL needed)
- Operate tractors from 1970s-current models with a variety of jobs, combine, and self propelled sprayer
- Capable of heavy lifting
- Able to work outdoors in 100* heat and also in snow
- Willing to work around the clock before extreme weather events
- Smart phone saavy
- English speaking
- Drivers license

Extras:
- Greenstar experience
- Viper experience
- Understand combine adjustments
- Experience mixing spray loads

Pay negotiable depending on how many of those items are checked. I am looking for someone long term, that wants to live in this area for years to come, and work alongside only me full time, with 3-4 part time employees during planting and harvesting. So ontop of everything, we must be somewhat compatible.

Service truck provided for work and commute, housing is not.

Please send all inquiries to [email protected]

Doesnt need to be a special resume, just lay out your skill sets and experience. Please save us both a lot of headache and do not embellish either. I look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Had some interest but nothing has panned out for one reason or another. Still hoping to get someone here before April 1st

1 - 2 of 2 Posts