The Combine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day CF Members,

I am looking for a Full Time Position in 2018 in the Mid-West / Western Region of the United States. My Wife and I are living in West Virginia at this Point. She is a medical Student and about to hit her 4th year in 2018. I'm specifically looking for a Position that offers Housing on Site or near the Farm, so i could go ahead and move earlier in 2018 to start working for you and to scope out Schools for our 7 year old Son. The Rest of my Family would move around May 2018. Primarily it would be great if there is plenty of opportunities for a medical Student near by. Anything else could be discussed in a Phone or Skype Interview. Please pm me for further questions, a resume and a list of equipment i have operated.

I am 30 years old, born and raised in Germany, moved to the US about 1 1/2 ago.

I am not super mechanically inclined but willing to learn and work as hard as i can. I also have some references i can provide you with of Farms in Canada and in West Virginia i worked for.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Update 1/24/2018

- we have the option to move to Billings, MT.

anybody from around there please contact me.

we will have other locations coming up with possibilities for my wife to do her rotations.
(Blacksburg, VA // Cheyenne, WY // ...)
What do you need to know about the great state of Montana?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Update. Other possible locations:

Des Moines, Iowa
Mason City, Iowa

Boise, Idaho

Wichita, Kansas

Bowling Green, Kentucky

Grant Rapids, Michigan

Morganton, NC

Chillicothe, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio
Columbus, Ohio (west side of the city)

Corvallis, Oregon
Portland, Oregon

Peoria, Illinois

Watertown, New York

Dunn, North Carolina

Lititz, Pennsylvania

Portland, Maine

IF YOU find yourself anywhere close to these destinations, please contact me!

thanks for your consideration

·
Registered
569 Posts
In Dunn NC there is a great man that own Carolina cotton picker repair he has a small farm rebuilds cotton pickers and does custom picking if you wish to see if he is looking for another man

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Added a few places to the list. Please share this if you happen to know people that farm in these areas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts