The Combine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Currently run an S77 w/4 reverses bars in spiral pattern stock from factory. Then installed 6 sweeps this year for milo, in a spiral pattern on sep. side rowsA,B,C. Earlier model S77 have Sunnybrook rotors with knife/sweep mounts. Agco builds there new rotor without these, and for the most part they work fine. I feel that the sweeps are necessary,with the knife/sweep mounts providing you with a lot of options(configuring) in various crop conditions. I plan to install 3 more halfway into discharge area for next year.
The rotor sweeps from sunnybrook provide smoother flow throughout the rotor into the discharge for extreme harvest conditions. They help save grain and make it easier on the chopper as there is no more wads of green material.
Here is a link: Sunnybrook AC Conversion

·
Registered
27 Posts
8850jd,yes f2 will bolt in as i installed one this harvest. The engineers at Gleaner need to make the left hand side seperator door easier to remove. The double nuts on the 6 bolts top with the angle iron, to seal cage section is not necessary. I told some of the engineers this at an intro on the 6 series to improve access to rotor and of course they did not listen.
This door is a must if you are in the field. Gleaners are known for the rotors being easy to pull but not in the field.

·
Registered
10 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.