The Combine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I bought a new 9570 and traded in my Case 2377.. I was wondering if you guys could give me some ideas what to set the machine at for High Moisture Corn, Dried Corn, and Soybeans. Do you think I will be as happy or happier with this machine than the 2377? thanks alot!

·
Registered
176 Posts
If you were looking for less capacity you will be happy. You traded for a smaller rotor, almost 2500 sq. inches smaller cleaning area, less seperating area, and less cubic inches in the engine. You will gain on unload and a little on hp and fuel tank capacity- all these you would have gained on a 5088. Helped a friend who had a new 9570 last fall- 8RN corn head and 30' bean platform- he traded for 9670 this year. Did you have problems with the 2377?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, I was happy with the 2377, but was very unhappy with the Case dealer, the Deere guy has been amazing, and has taken very good care of us. So do you think I will be happy with the 9570 in 5 ton/acre corn?

·
Registered
176 Posts
In 175 bu corn you might get 4 mph- depends on how dry the corn is. 9570 with 30' platform didn't have enough power to run the chopper in high when doing beans- didn't get a very wide spread with the bean straw.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts