The Combine Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Help me understand. I have a 67 r62 running an older? 800 head. It has hyd reel drive and hyd for/aft reel. There are 2 electric plugs for hieght control and hazard lites (has both 3 spring and potentiometers and use the old 3 spring). I have to plug 2 hoses together and 2 wire connectors. How wonderful is it to have a chunk of all that in one VS what I'm doing. I can't see the advantage for the money. I must be missing something. Enlighten me.
Help me understand. I have a 67 r62 running an older? 800 head. It has hyd reel drive and hyd for/aft reel. There are 2 electric plugs for hieght control and hazard lites (has both 3 spring and potentiometers and use the old 3 spring). I have to plug 2 hoses together and 2 wire connectors. How wonderful is it to have a chunk of all that in one VS what I'm doing. I can't see the advantage for the money. I must be missing something. Enlighten me.
I guess I wonder myself. Outside of a little neater, I'm not sure why I'd want to blow $1,000+. Is there some earth shattering advantage

1 - 1 of 1 Posts