The Combine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me when the last software update was made for the sisu engine in the R66? Has there been an update in the last 8 months?

·
Registered
198 Posts
1.5 or 2.5 depending on what it started with. If it started with 1. something the latest is 1.5
2. something the latest is 2.5 I don't remember when it came out.

·
Registered
195 Posts
the one on the motor is supposed to improve torque, we have not had ours done also when you hit the throttle now its speeds up fast instead of real slow, maybe benk8680 can elaborate some more? one customer at our dealer had the motor done and said it was much better said it seemed like it had more torque and throttle was excellent.

allen

·
Registered
242 Posts
i couldnt find anyone to tell me when it was released. u have to have the laptop to tell which software u have or change it . they were letting us give the motor another 100rpm(now its 50) which helps alot!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Our R66 had a update last August and it had ample power and torque but I was told there may be another update since then. I will ask my dealer to check it out as I have no way of telling which vers. I have. Thank you

·
Registered
198 Posts
The gta console will tell the console software only. Need to hook up a laptop to get engine software. I am sure we got the update over the winter. Also Agco doesn't want the rpm's raised with the new software.

·
Registered
87 Posts
We got the new sisu software on our A-75 this year and went back to the stock rpm.

You don't need the extra 100rpm anymore. Into the third year they finally got it right. She really leans into the load and pulls great now.

I have no complaint about lack of power of the sisu engine anymore. Just wish we wouldn't have had to go through two harvest of He11 with an underpowered combine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts