The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got the CR8090 out of the shed to give it a run - to kick the cats/rats/mice out - pull the separator in gear, then feeder, increase the revs ...... & feeder stops. Red alarm on the screen "feeder shutdown due to low speed" ..... Code: A0112
All the belts & chains are on & tensioned .... nothing jamming the feeder ..... rotors in gear .... wiring all looks OK & plugged in.
I tried it a couple of times, even shut the whole machine off & let sit for 5 minutes (to give the computers encouragement) .... re-start .... same thing.

I'm open to suggestions on where to find the problem.

I guess I'm not the "only one" to experience such delights!

·
Premium Member
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Fixed

Found the problem.
NH techs were fixing the forward/reverse hydro speed problems - no don't ask about that - & I'm guessing an option on the screen was unknowingly turned on whilst they were trying everything to fix the speed bit.
If you go into "toolbox" - "feeder setup" makes sure the "feeder cutoff" is turned OFF.

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hello Rod,

On the CR's (MY12-13-14)made in ZED we have the Straw elevator speed sensor. I don't know if it is also fitted on the GI made combines. The sensor is mounted on your left hand side, near the uppershaft of the straw elevator. The option you shut off is just a safety... you can put it back on, but then you must be sure that your sensor is working well.

Kristof

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.