The Combine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody out there have problems with the “solenoid Coil threshing mechanism faulty on” message ? It stops the feeder house. Then goes away. I switched coils and still comes up. It is on a 2015 760 Lexion

·
Premium Member
5,201 Posts
When it fails see if there is power to the solenoid. It maybe the solenoid is fine but there is no power to it. To over ride the solenoid you push the in the small little pin in the center where the round knob is.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It’s a momentary fail. Looks like I have other electrical issues as well. Chopper out of position and main belt slip alarm comes on at the same time those alarms come on, the auto header height control quits working. ☹

·
Premium Member
5,201 Posts
On our 590's under the big shield on the left side at the back towards the top there is two modules that control some of the electronics of the machine. You may want to make sure the plug has not slipped partially out or is corroded. I would also check the breaker panel to make sure the main connections are not loose. You may also want to follow the ground from the battery and maybe clean it where it grounds to the frame. Electrical problems are never fun.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
When you get multiple electrical problems at the same time 99% of the time its ground related..... check any grounds that are common to the problem circuits... if you have a nice dealer they may print out the schematic... then you get get your crayons out!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Wiring /connection issue. Likely nothing wrong with the coil. Clean and inspect all connectors between the coil and the controller. Fun/Fun.
OR...it could be a ground or...the controller for all those things failing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts