The Combine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the Soucy tracks? How do there hold up? I found a set that I can get but I don't know anything about them. I have been told that the wait to get Grip Tracs is mid December.
I am using a 9760 with 12 row head.

Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
We've never ran them but we did look into a set. They are longer but a little narrower than griptracks. They also will run faster down the road. The thing that kept us from getting them is that there are grease zerks on them, where griptracks, are pretty much maintains free. And I can tell you trying to find a grease zerk in mud sucks...But if it were getting this late in the season and we were looking for tracks we would have ran what ever we could get our hands on the quickest.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The crew I worked on for 5 years, ran a set on a Deere 9860 with a 16row chopping corn head last fall. 1200 acres and no problems! They self clean out nice, the road spead is about 16 mph, and they turned alot better than the rebilt Deere set we ran for 200 acers and destoyed. Yea they are more $$ but if you need them and are going to put many acers on them, they are the way to go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts