The Combine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to speed up the loader functions on a 7330? We just traded off our 7410 and the loader functions were way faster on it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
The 7330 only has a 21 gpm pump and the premium has a 29 gpm pump the premium also will a lot more opinions such command center to set everything rack and pinion axles vs the flanged on the classic model I had a 7230 standard with loader it terrible slow loader functions we had to trade up to a premium to get any flow

·
Registered
412 Posts
Yep, 85farmer is right. We traded our 6410 up to a 7230 standard. Bad mistake. That wasn't the only problem with the tractor though. It had issues wanting to shut down all the time. It spent more time at the dealership the 6 months we had it than it did at the farm. Ended up trading it back in for a 7130 premium. Actually took the 740 classic loader off the 7230, and the right hand door and loader controls. It's so much faster now. Lost maybe 5-10 horse with the trade, but got a lower hourer and a year newer tractor. Had to pay a small difference I believe, but the loader and door swap was included in the deal.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Turns out that our 7330 does have the larger hydraulic pump. So now my question…is there a way to either lengthen a rod or cable to increase oil flow to speed up the tilting function on the loader. All other functions seem to be ok. Just the tilt is very slow.

·
Registered
430 Posts
If just the tilt there maybe an orifice somewhere you can remove or modify???

VR

·
Registered
174 Posts
Does the bucket tilt work faster one way over the other as bucket roll is faster than dump, if so the cable, if so equipped, that runs from the control in the cab back to the valve stack needs adjustment. Does the valve stack for the loader have flow control dials like the scv's. If so, is the valve actually turning or just the knob. 2 more cents for your piggy bank.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts