The Combine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Was really hoping for some info. Anybody? Thanks
You know what I'd do? I'd call PFP or Sunnybrook, the other enclosed cylinder guys, and see what they recommend. I'll bet they could match something up to your St John's set up. These guys all didn't work in a vacuum, so they know each other's work well enough to help you out.

I'd guess if you had an old rasp off a St John's cylinder for reference, they'd match you up with something that fits. Have you compared them to a OEM bar to see if they're just cut down in size to fit? Do any of the mounting holes line up?

·
Registered
18 Posts
You know what I'd do? I'd call PFP or Sunnybrook, the other enclosed cylinder guys, and see what they recommend. I'll bet they could match something up to your St John's set up. These guys all didn't work in a vacuum, so they know each other's work well enough to help you out.

I'd guess if you had an old rasp off a St John's cylinder for reference, they'd match you up with something that fits. Have you compared them to a OEM bar to see if they're just cut down in size to fit? Do any of the mounting holes line up?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tbk & MA1456: thank you so much for the info. I never thought about checking with PFP or Sunnybrook. I tried checking mine against dimensions listed for replacements, but couldn't match up anything. Thank you both!! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts