The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put precisons farm bars and concaves in my 9760 and now i notice i get more straw comming out one side of combine. It almost leaves a row. Especially noticable in tougher conditions. Anyone know what I can do to prevent this?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Some sts had 2 deflectors on the discharge beater grate, you may be able to even out your spread pattern from there. How is the grain load on your shoe? You might have to adjust some deflectors on your shoe supply augers to even that out as well.

·
Registered
370 Posts
i haven't farmed for quite a few years so i don;t even know if this is a rotary combine. if it is a rotary you can often vary the rotor rpm to place where the threshing takes place and where the deposition of material falls, centrifugal action and material density/ toughness/ moisture change slightly and you may overload an area of the machine, by varying rpm you control where the material is thrown and thus where it loads and ejects. the denser material has more stored energy and its trajectory is different than dryer material thus the change. good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts