The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
getting 2 sts' ready for corn harvest in australia at moment, one a 9650 one 9660, the last year when we run the 50 in corn the swing down panel behind the chaffer, in front of the chopper with the 2 spring loaded clips underneath took an absolute beating, we tried running chopper in low speed and then high, dont really want to leave an unspread row of trash behind the machine by not running the choppers and having them in the window position, but just wondering if any one else has had this happen or is there something im doing wrong??

· Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
last year it blew a hole about 20cm threw it in the middle, in my 50 that panel you say about bolts in, the 60 it swings into place, you take the blades off the chopper? im from northern NSW

· Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i understand what the deflector plate does to save the sieves, we run it each time we set it up, its the panel that swings downwards with spring clips underneath that i referred to in my first post we are having trouble with being damaged not the deflector plate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.