The Combine Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need new pants and shirt advice that can be wear during the summer season.
So I was wondering if anyone knew of some good lightweight shirts that are cool enough to wear in the summer heat?
While searching on the web i came to learn about the Mixxmix Store

Anybody already had experience with their clothes?

Kindly suggest to me, I am too confused.

Isaac.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
I wear long sleeve sun shirts in the summer. Long sleeve and cool plus it keeps the sun off me. The shirts are rated for 30-50 spf. Skin cancer is no joke.

My pic for my avatar were all wearing sun shirts

https://www.surfmonkeygear.com

Got a lot of surfmonkey shirts. Also got them to make us custom shirts for our 10 year fishing trip anniversary

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
I too prefer to be naked, clothes have just gotten way too expensive. Salesmen and Jahova's Witnesses no longer stop by as often. My wife isn't on board so much.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I prefer to buy clothes like in a set, especially if it's summer. Really enjoy bright colors and matching them in clothes is one of my hobbies. However, it is actually hard to find bright qualitative clothes which will suit my preferences, so searching for them is my personal nightmare. Thus, the best option for me is searching for suitable ones on the internet. I've been looking for some kind of source with qualitative clothes with affordable prices. I've used to surf through the official websites of the brands I adore, but I came across really useful source SevenDeals, which saves my time. It offers a compilation of sales up to 80% every day. This source makes my life much easier with all these searchings. I've recently bought a pair of bright orange pants from topsecret just for 11$, it sounds funny, isn't it? I'm happy with my purchase , now I'm planning to buy a shirt which will fit my look. According to this source, you'll manage to find all you were searching for and the price'll be more than affordable.

Attachments

·
Registered
681 Posts
back to work clothes, for summer I wear engelbert straus work pants, they are light and breathable and stretch the belt and don't get sticky. beats wearing jeans.
for t-shirt I wear a white v neck, it reflects the sun the most and stays cool, in winter I wear them under my hoodie and throw them out in spring because they turned grey.

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Let’s see. Cheapest jeans that Costco sell and one of my 20 stained long sleeve sun shirts.
Respect the sun it can kill you

1 - 16 of 16 Posts