The Combine Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
This is a start of what we want to see, now tell us the bu harvested per gallon of fuel on this machine and more importunately the competitions fuel use at one per cent grain loss.

·
Premium Member
5,770 Posts
Glad to see there weren't be claims in the video. Very professionally done. Did anyone get the idea that after last year's run in high moisture corn it sounded like they had some big changes to make for this year?

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
can't wait to see specs, hope she gits up here, where cutting gits more interesting, darn tough conditions for any machine, scott.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Nice video. This is what we have all been waiting for, she looks nice. I wonder what lookingglass is thinking lol. Long live the transverse rotor.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I see the machine has a dual straw spreader on it. Wonder if that is an option or standard equipment. The curtain does appear to be alot shorter also. Is that what they did on the 2010 76's?

·
Registered
25 Posts
As a die hard red combine guy,it seams that Agco has a good product coming down the line with the super 7 and the fact that they made no false claims of performance and did not bash the other brands on performance make was kinda nice. they even made it known that not all machines performered the same in all conditions. the only thing the did was say that they are the best.......every company thinks they are best.
matt

·
Registered
75 Posts
So nice to actually see the "stealth" in motion as apposed to static pictures.was worth the wait! great job on the video, and looking foward to the next installment..

·
Registered
82 Posts
id be willing to bet that if you stay close to gossen you will see the super 7 sooner or later. im pretty sure those were his trucks goin down the highway in the beginning of the video. i havent talked to him in a few years but it would be awesome to run it for a few minutes. im also pretty sure that they probly ran one last year while it was disguised as a r76. just my opinion, him and gleaner are pretty tight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts