The Combine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,076 Posts
I think it's the SCH ones that just slip on to a spool that is bolted under the guard with a longer bolt then you just pull the guard up and put a spring clip over the nose of the guard . You can get them from westward or any of their dealers ( usually any implement dealer ) .They are simple , pretty rugged , easy to install and remove , are made out of spring steel , and lift the crop 4-6 "
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.