The Combine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two days ago my auto steer wouldn't disengage when I turned the steering wheel. Then yesterday when I tried to engage it detected steering wheel movement and wouldn't engage. This is a new holland factory intelisteer any suggestions

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What year is the tractor? Do the signal lights turn off when you move the wheel?
No they don't. They used to tho What's the. Connection ? It's. 2011

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Thats a unpleasant feeling isn't it. That happened to me on our OutBack S3 this year. Headed straight into a spot that didn't look wet but was, started spinning and digging a bit of a hole, and the steering wheel was spinning like a roulette wheel. Had to reach down and turn off the autosteer control box. Turns out that the sensor that picks up the rotation of the steering column had come out of adjustment. About a 2 minute fix.

Hopefully its something simple like this on yours. I have no Idea how the Intelisteer system works, so this may or may not be of any help.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had an outback on old tractor. Yeah I remember there were some magnets on the steering column right? A sensor would pickup movement and disengage the
Auto steer. Intelisteer has something on the frame of the tractor that detects movement I believe.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I had an outback on old tractor. Yeah I remember there were some magnets on the steering column right? A sensor would pickup movement and disengage the
Auto steer. Intelisteer has something on the frame of the tractor that detects movement I believe.
Yes thats the sensor that was out of alignment.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Steering encoder detects steering wheel movement and also cancels the turn signal. Pull fuse for rear brake harness. I think that's the fuse that blows in this case?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Steering encoder detects steering wheel movement and also cancels the turn signal. Pull fuse for rear brake harness. I think that's the fuse that blows in this case?
Could not find this fuse on the chart if it is a blown fuse what could cause this

1 - 9 of 9 Posts