The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Those are good Dave, thanks for sharing.

I would like to share but I don't get any "all audience approved" emails it seems.

·
Super Moderator
5,952 Posts
Those last ones bring me back to my highschool days... can't believe I forgot so much of what I learnt. Need to grab those books and refresh.

The very last one is the easiest....

4^2 + 3^2 = 25 square root is 5.

x=5

·
Registered
210 Posts
Oh boy this one aint gonna last long...LOLOL thanks guys, ive seen most of these but i got a good laugh out of em again!!

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
I don't get on the internet other than this and a few other forums for "entertainment" as well as information. The rest of my time is spent actually on science or technology subjects, but wherever you guys go to find this funny stuff--it's really great. I like it because it's clean, too.

Being a true geek, myself, I especially enjoyed the humor of those math tests, even if they may not be real. They are really cute!

I'd like to see some of those funny posters too, around the office, to offset the more mundane "motivational" ones.

·
Registered
660 Posts
How about some fail videos to go along with this?

·
Super Moderator
2,525 Posts
In the interest of a clean environment I must recycle this.
I think it fits the thread.

If he plugs that combine one more time...

Don

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Love that A-10 Thunderbolt II (Warthog) in Deere colors. And the tractor at Burger King is pretty funny too...guess it was too tall for the drive thru. Where I live it is not uncommon to see a tractor parked in front of the bank from time to time.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts