The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have ran John Deere combines for about 10 or so years and have had only a couple problems with them, one of them just happens to be finding stuff in the parts book.... there are thing located with the feeder house that are at the back of the combine (literally) has anybody else noticed this

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well one day we were up in Regina getting a accelerator belt for our 9650sts, when the man ahead of us had been there for over an hour..... we asked why an hour? he showed us the piece that he was trying to find... it happened to be the drive plate off of the bottom chaffer on his 9650sts, so we looked through his parts book while the parts man at Deere looked through the computer program..... the man let us ahead of hime to get our belt and we left... dad was looking in the parts book that night and found the part.... it was under chaffer in the very front of the book with the feeder house parts numbers.... the John Deere parts man said who ever writes them drinks alot of beer... i couldnt help but laugh

·
Registered
131 Posts
That's fo' sho'. I had a guy call up that was looking at the jdparts website and was giving me page numbers and everything assuming I had the same. I finally went to the jdparts website and found he was looking at the wrong page... 15 minutes later I figured out what part he wanted... I think it was those 3 wear plates at the back of the feeder...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts