The Combine Forum banner

21 - 40 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
January biking

Some pics of the Hondas we rode on a recent 10 day bike run through Northwest Vietnam. The wife rode a 125, a head turner in the remote villages. And I had a CR250 considered a beast up here.

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
The CBR is away having a service and its second MOT today. Vehicles over 3 years old have to be tested annually by law here.

·
Registered
526 Posts
great picture, you have a couple more then I do but not many. between the quads, snowmobiles, and bikes the old shop is full. time to join AA auction sales anonymous.

·
Registered
57 Posts
great picture, you have a couple more then I do but not many. between the quads, snowmobiles, and bikes the old shop is full. time to join AA auction sales anonymous.
This is only about half.

A few more that live in the garage.

A couple of heavily modified CRF50's set up for adult pit bike racing.

One of my offroad racers

And I always have one that I am working on or fixing up. I have a backlog (as we all do) of project bikes.

This is a Bridgestone I am working on.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Went for a ride today in Texas

Beautiful day in Texas for a motorcycle ride. Had two crossings that had water flowing over the road. Finished it off with a beer on our deck when we got home. I guess I will have to park the bike and come home soon.:38:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
I expect it still gets hot in that area but must have more rain, some sort of micro climate. I don't expect its very far west and your back into sage brush desert. The only places I've been in Texas and seen some reasonable vegetation was Big Bend and Guadalupe NP's and hear in the extreme east/north east there are trees. I'm very amazed to find out where those pics were taken !

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
290 miles yesterday. Had to get a wiggle on on the way home to beat the rain, so took a rather liberal attitude to the speed limits.

Will be riding Stelvio again this year. South east England - France - Belgium - Luxembourg - Germany - Austria and a nose into Italy. Something like that anyway.

21 - 40 of 103 Posts