The Combine Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys im getting married this saturday.

This might be a shock to all of you but the Tux will make you all proud

Black with a red vest and a white undershirt!!!!

Bridesmaid dress's are even red!!!!!!

I tried talking her into getting a groomsman cake with the girl grabing his shoulders and pulling him back and have it pointing towards a toy case ih spayer and then have a field and stuff on the cake.

that didn't work. I even tried to get a magnum pedal tractor in the wedding since our flower girls are both under a year.

she thought that might be a lil too rednecky

I tried!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congratulations. I'm gettin' married in about a month, not much to do with farming but I did suggest the grooms cake be made to look like a 9630, dont think that will happen though.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Congratulations, Casefarmer!

I don't call it "redneckish" in the least to have tractors and tractor colors at any wedding.

My groomscake was chocolate of course [my favorite!] and iced in white, with blotches of black. No, it was not a Gateway cake, either--heehee.
Yes, we were both employed on a dairy at the time.

The table for the groomscake was adorned by a very realistic, custom-modified model Gleaner [N6] and strewn with wheat heads. Hubby did not wear anything fancy, much less a tuxedo. I wore traditional Native attire, befitting to my heritage and culture.

Of course, wheat, not rice, was tossed. After all, it was KANSAS not Arkansas.

Our "getaway" vehicle was a pickup because the boss refused to let us borrow either a tractor or the combine.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats, all the best to you. I am getting married in a couple weeks myself, however I am marrying a deere girl so a big no to any case ih colors. Oh well I will get her converted eventually.

·
Super Moderator
4,006 Posts
Quote:Congrats, all the best to you. I am getting married in a couple weeks myself, however I am marrying a deere girl so a big no to any case ih colors. Oh well I will get her converted eventually.
I married a gal that didn't use to know difference.
From Saskatchewan actually.
Best wishes to all joining the married set.

Don

1 - 17 of 17 Posts