The Combine Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
9620rx tractor with Cummins
4045r sprayers
2015-16 s680 combines
I've got the same tractor and a W235 swather. I've wondered the same thing. Looks like it hasn't been figured out yet here in the states either. The only failures I've had with things have been on the emissions system.

Reactions: bjtjjl

·
Super Moderator
3,337 Posts
and a bottle drive would be less time and effort, lol
Not sure about that.
Suddenly struck me, I have no idea what the population of Yorkton is, huh, 20,000!
These days that’s likely 7,000 residences, I’ve been known to accumulate 100$’s worth of (empty) bottles and cans.
So 700,000$.
Perhaps my guess not that far off.

Don’t have to take them anymore, school group gets them once a year.:54:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
That poster's real name is Paul Roberts about as much as mine is Wang Bing Bong.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Suddenly struck me, I have no idea what the population of Yorkton is, huh, 20,000!
So 700,000$.
Perhaps my guess not that far off.
:54:
this town, i guess, is 20-25,000 or so, roughly ..
your auction estimate is off, probably 3 to 4 times high, lol
i don't think i have 200k worth of stuff, everything including bins in, lol ... only run 2 quarters of land, pretty small .. mind you, it's all paid for a long time ago ..never did use the 'depreciation' line on the tax return, much less the 'capital gains' line either :)

·
Super Moderator
3,337 Posts
i don't think i have 200k worth of stuff, everything including bins in, lol ... only run 2 quarters of land, pretty small .. mind you, it's all paid for a long time ago ..never did use the 'depreciation' line on the tax return, much less the 'capital gains' line either :)
Aren't many of you around and even fewer on this forum.

I for one admire anyone who can operate and live happily like you Warren.:)

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have always said the only number that matters is the bottom line. I bet Warrens' net income is better than some b.t.o. s' right now !

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
1805 with a 3208. Still got a 1500 here that wont die. Pulls harrows and a disc in sloughs once in a while. Nobody could comprehend how little fuel those tractors burn a day in this era. Their DPF tractors burn as much doing a burn lol. Another thing that was unreal on fuel usage was a 750 MF combine with a 372 perkins. 18 hrs on 50 gallon tank I think it was. 150 hp. Any way your operating expenses with that equipment is less than the interest on a new sprayer a couple months that's for sure.

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Was just going to start checking seed depth this spring with our "new to us 500 Case Steiger" and came up with every Def error. It has sat for a couple years so everything was crystallized, needles to say it would cost a lot to fix. Weiss Mechanical came out, did the Def delete by reprogramming the ECU, and pulled the 2 def system fuses. Closed the laptop and sent the bill. Gladly paid the 3K.

Went seeding knowing we will never ever have a Def problem again. Peace of mind is priceless.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts