The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Only a 1/3 of the homepage is advertising, I guess that’s better than 1/2 the page.
It will be interesting to see how many members we lose this time.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Looks ok on mobile, be interesting to see how many trackers there are when I check the desktop.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So why don’t the new thread show up when you push the new posts button? The only button I actually need to work!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Agreed on the mobile view, but from the get go on the new site it went straight to desktop version on my phone. Android and chrome I have the desktop site box checked in chrome.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Looks like we're in for yet more advertising but other than that it's working and going to take some getting used to .

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I’m still not getting a single bit of advertising?? Tried all the browsers I have on the iPhone.

Edit: Scratch that there is advertising on chrome but not safari.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Need to get out of the mobile view. Any ideas??
What browser are you using? On chrome I just make sure desktop view is checked in the settings. Although it does not look much different.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
On the IPhone I have the request desktop selected so don’t know if it’s much different.
I put the site on dark theme and wow do I ever like that. Easy on the eyes and easy to read.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
LOL... I tried "x" ing out of an ad on my PC.... now it's got some Korean? message about Google up there. I'm not sure which was more annoying...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts