1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Quick, burn some more tires!!!! :D

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Don, still have a rusty old plow or other tillage equipment in the back 40 that you can pull out and blacken some soil with this spring, counteract this H-eLL freezing over situation :D

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
I'm gonna git me some global warming, headin to Californy as soon as the wife gets ready. From the looks of what she's packing she has no intention of coming back for awhile :)

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
hmmmm That reminds me I have some empty grain bags i have to deal with

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
I'm gonna git me some global warming, headin to Californy as soon as the wife gets ready. From the looks of what she's packing she has no intention of coming back for awhile :)
If she's anything like most wives that don't mean much. A suitcase per day is pretty average. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
The four females in my house have been packing for two weeks and we don't leave for another week.

I wish this global warming would hurry up, we are shipping cattle in an hour.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Wow, weather runs in cycles or patterns over time, who would have thought that!
Yeah! After extensive and carefull analysis, I`ve come to the conclusion that Global warming comes round approximately every 12 months.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
You`re onto it, Chucka!
You`ve missed your calling!...You should have been a Climate Scientist.;)
However, our North American friends may disagree with those Months.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
If she's anything like most wives that don't mean much. A suitcase per day is pretty average. :rolleyes:
Was thinking of taking the Focus, good thing we took the truck. Weather was bad I all the passes. One advantage of the way she packs is the truck sure rides nice :).
Just sitting Denny's in Talure, +13C and cloudy right now :)

·
Registered
609 Posts
Was thinking of taking the Focus, good thing we took the truck. Weather was bad I all the passes. One advantage of the way she packs is the truck sure rides nice :).
Just sitting Denny's in Talure, +13C and cloudy right now :)
You're going to the Ag Expo too? Or did I mistake Talure for Tulare?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts