The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hard to tell sarcasim.... tier 4's BS and i think its more of a urea than NOS... lol

atleast there going the way of urea and not like deere...

Dad was contacted a while back by case asking which he would rather have... after he answered them they said well what if in another 5 years unless something big changes we will have to use urea anyway....

well guess we will use it...

Adding once a week would be fine...as long as its simple like they claim and isn't a issue then i guess it won't be terrible.....

sorry to be so negative......i just don't think many are impressed with tier 3's so far and im not sure how this will be better

· Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
But why do these have to be cleaner than the air you breath kinda machines???? I mean it would be handy if you have JD equipment that way you can run it in the shop while your working on it in the shop all winter long

but really do we need cleaner than the air you breath motors?????

· Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That was probably smart on there part....i mean why bother with all the B.S.... I think Detroit is as well or at the time cat decided to go out i know detroit was strongly thinking about saying F this place is BS were out of here...

lol

Don't blame them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.