The Combine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many guys are using these. I have called maxim for a price but the guy had never sold one. Looks like a pretty good dual purpose type of trailer.

The convey all likely better but not great for hauling to town. I am also thinking about putting the augers in the top of a regular grain trailer. One in the rear hopper sticking out the back and another in the rear that pops through the wall into the front hopper. The slope of the the trailer might be perfect for ending up just above the seed cart. Much better than anything underneath except for the tarp problem.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I am curious as well. I have looked at and priced one of these trailers, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. The trailer was approximately $30k more than a regular Timpte without the tender equipment. Also, the one I am looking at has a conveyor instead of the auger. I believe the place I would order it from orders the Timpte tender trailer without the auger and then has an aftermarket conveyor put on instead. I don't know if this makes it more expensive than the auger trailer right from Timpte.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.