The Combine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a TM190 with the following problem: when I start the tractor and the 3pt hitch doesn't move up or down the tractor doesn't drive neither forward nor backwards. Sometimes I can turn it off, wait a while and when I turn it back on all works well again. If the tractor doesn't work the yellow sign with the book is off but when the tractor works the sign is blinking. Any ideas? I am out of ideas.

·
Registered
520 Posts
What is the fault code? My 140 had trouble with hitch not lifting. Problem was with the potensio sensor on the right side of the lift. Didn't hinder the movement tho

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sounds like a regulated pressure problem. Does the PTO work when it's acting up? If it doesn't I would remove the regulated pressure valve, take it apart, emery cloth the spool (fine grit), clean it up, put it back together and reinstall it. It is the very RH end slice on the valve stack and has the main pressure hose from the pump going into it if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Does it go away if you fully raise/lower the 3pt?
Or when flashing it won’t respond at all?

We’ve had ones where if they’ve sat for too long would forget where the arms were and the warning light would flash. Cycling the arms with either up/down buttons OR depth control slider fully up/down and back to where you want would clear the light and put it back to good/green.

Or are you describing something different(?)

·
Registered
520 Posts
Does it go away if you fully raise/lower the 3pt?
Or when flashing it won’t respond at all?

We’ve had ones where if they’ve sat for too long would forget where the arms were and the warning light would flash. Cycling the arms with either up/down buttons OR depth control slider fully up/down and back to where you want would clear the light and put it back to good/green.

Or are you describing something different(?)
This is the same problem with my 140.
Switch on the ignition and leave it on for a while. Should show some codes. Otherwise you need a adapter/switch that plugs in under the hitch controle box that will show you the H fault codes if any. Ohh and make sure the altenator is working properly....

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
We recently went through similar problems with our tg230. Dealer had me checking grounds harness connections etc. ultimately ended up replacing the corner post display but we were getting codes

1 - 9 of 9 Posts