The Combine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the TM6 sieve worth the money? Currently have the deep tooth.
Harvesting wheat, barley, canola, peas.
If so, is OEM the only way to go?

·
Super Moderator
4,681 Posts
Deep tooth is corn thing.
Product Font Screenshot Rectangle Parallel

So with your crop group
Yes
Yes

Not sure as parts what TM6 costs, that is is a new unit configured price difference.
TM6 showed up at Claas the same time auto setting did, that is not an accident.
Functionally TM6 is simply better, other than a marketing cash grab I do not know why the general purpose sieve is offered at all on new unit orders.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I wrecked one and if I remember correctly 1 section of 4 on a narrow body was $1700 Cad

·
Premium Member
5,967 Posts
We put the TM6 sieve on the top only and it was a big help in our 590s. It decreased the tailings and improved the sieve performance.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Check out Agroparts.com I bought Tm6 sieves from Igor last year. Much cheaper than local dealer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I second the agroparts.us Tm6's. I bought a set for my 570R, they were half price of the dealer after shipping, duty, and exchange at the time. Put the OEM part number into their webpage and you will find them.

·
Premium Member
5,967 Posts
Ebear we bought them probably 7-8 years ago. I think at the time it was $1500-1700 dollars per machine to change out the top sieve.

Is there anything else you guys buy from agroparts.us for Lexion combines that has been a good part and reasonably priced?

·
Super Moderator
4,681 Posts
I think TM6’s have always been electric/mechanical set so that shouldn’t have changed.
Sounds like split shoe and full width both exist though.
Is split shoe electric/mechanical?
Too long ago.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ebear we bought them probably 7-8 years ago. I think at the time it was $1500-1700 dollars per machine to change out the top sieve.

Is there anything else you guys buy from agroparts.us for Lexion combines that has been a good part and reasonably priced?
We've purchased the grain tank cross augers. HD version from Agroparts vs HD version from OEM is 1/3 price.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
@EBEAR do you have a part number? I was going to check out agroparts.us to compare.
Also, I assume that the widebody sieve is the same parts for the 500 series, as well as the 700 series?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts