The Combine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at doing some ditching with a topography map. wondered if there would be a way to put map on my gps (pro 700) so I could tell exactly where I am in field and know exactly where to make ditches. Working in a flat field

·
Registered
924 Posts
Are you looking to get your position in the field or looking at something to tell you your ditch elevation? i did an ab line once do dig my ditch. Was great cause now my field couldn't be straighter. If you recorded your field boundaries, that could also help

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Doesn't your mapped field give you a elevation map created as you harvest/plant your field like a Deere system does? You can easily have an elevation map using APEX from Deere. Maybe the Case system doesn't do that. Have you ever looked after you pulled data off and put it on your computer to analyze the maps? It may not be shown on the Pro700 but that actually data is collected and can be seen on your computer.
They sure do, if you look in the guidance map on AFS from pro700 elevation is there. It's also in yield map from pro600.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.