The Combine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I got my pictures posted without any comments. I just wanted you to see the Tr Family before some go their separate ways. Also before they get down and dirty in the wheat fields.
i will try more pictures later.
OldTr

·
Registered
664 Posts
does the 97 not have a reel that moves in and out? i dont see the hoses on the passenger side like our 98 and yours as well

·
Registered
508 Posts
Nice pictures. What do you mean "go their seperate ways"? Custom work? How come the 97 has its tires backwards?

Take care,

Nathan

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is a reply to the questions above. The TR97 is traded so it won't be on the farm too much longer. The tires are on backwards because it used to get wet in the fall. By having the tires on backwards you would "spin out" before you got into trouble. I also had a cable attached to this combine from the front axle hanging underneath the combine. I never had to use it. This combine did not have the reel hydralic option. The cost of putting it on was about 1200 bucks. I did not do it. It also needs the updated gear drive for the Bubbleup grain auger. Another 1200 bucks. Then you would be ready for some serious combining.
Thanks for the posts and take care. I will try to get some pictures of us harvesting in the next week to ten days.
Tr

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The picture of the interior is that of the 1994 model TR97. I believe in keeping the plastic on the seats. The TR 98 still has the plastic on the seats to. The TR99 that we just got does not have the plastic on the seats,;Bummer. Maybe in the fields Monday on wheat. We do need rain for the corn, beans and other crops in the area.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts