The Combine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if any one has gotten stuck with tracks on their combine? If you have what did you do to get it out.

Just got tracks this year, i didn't know if you can just pull them out like with tires. Had one person tell me that you had to take tracks off and put tires back on to pull it out.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Is it even possible to take the tires off a TT equipped Claas and put on tires?

I would highly recommend not getting stuck to begin with. Stuck with tires isn't fun, I can just imagine what it would be like with tracks, since you have more flotation i would assume that by the time your stuck, your going to be having a miserable rest of the day, and maybe even tomorrow.

If you look on youtube, that will dispel any myth about having to take the tracks off. Shoot, some of the units on there I don't think you'd even be able to dig a big enough hole to take the tracks off an put tires on

·
Premium Member
3,107 Posts
Makes you wonder how smart people are when they ask a question like that...sorry had to be said...

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
If that were the case, I can see it clearly- as is, where is. Cash only.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I got my 780tt claas stuck bad this spring doing corn trying to get through a ditch. Amazing what it can go through just keeps going mainly floats through the mud left about 1 ft deep ruts while the frost is coming out worked well

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

1 - 8 of 8 Posts