The Combine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where to get a set of tracks for an 8010. Dealer, individual, new, used. Any information or suggestions would be appreciated. In desperate need of a set. Thank you.

·
Registered
127 Posts
He is right, your best bet is to buy a quadtrac, it only makes sense to spend a little more and get a tractor out of it, trade an equal size wheeled tractor you have in for the quad and then you are set up perfect for wet falls, AND springs....

·
Registered
277 Posts
dont know if a quad set-up will work right. Even if you can get them to bolt on the final drives and or transmission i dont think that the drive ratio will let it do much.

·
Registered
56 Posts
If you got them to bolt up you would be fine with the gear ratio, It would make your combine go slower down the road but it would still work. With our Griptracs we are limited to 11mph max.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for your input. I think I will pass on buying a quadtrac. I know the x120s use the same track, but they also come with final drives to correct the ratios. The price difference would also be a factor. Thanks Caper

·
Registered
93 Posts
call titan machienry they have them on hand and yes the under carragies will work but the yokes are diffrent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts