The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just wondering what anyone has experienced with putting tracks on a Gleaner. I am debating whether or not they are even worth it or if they are even better than normal tires. I have been looking at ATI Tracks, Soucy Tracks, GripTracs, and Camoplast Tracks. Has anyone had any experience with these? Which is better? and again, is it even worth it?

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have grip tracks on a 2wd r76. It is unbelievable what they will travel through. I have a r72 with 800 r1w and rwa and the r76 with tracks can carry a full 425 bushel hopper load across stuff the r72 can't hardly get across empty. I can't say enough good about the grip tracks. Great product and exceptional support, heck the owner answered the phone when I called. 2 downfalls is it doesn't turn nearly as short as the r72 and they will only run about 13-14mph down the road. I've cut beans with a 35' 8200 on ground you can't walk across. I had to cart beans with the combine to the road because nothing without tracks could get off the ditch crossing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.