The Combine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

MX120 pulling a small ripper in an old dump site!

Cat 75e in Claas colours

JD 8520 with stocks tracks

Me with a JD9520 on stocks tracks
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Claas(renault)836 200hp, lovely tractor!

JCB Fastrac 35mph box. all sprung axles, really comfortable.

I love this tractor, Case 5150, great power for a small tractor.

·
Registered
547 Posts
The JCB Fastrac has got to be the smoothest suspention in the world!!!

You don't seem to feel a bump even if you hit a rock

God bless,

- Gordon

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check out the Cat forum on this site for more pics I've posted of Lexions in Claas colors.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They were at the start when they changed color but now Claas is developing its own tractors but most incorporate renault features. The xerion is the only difference, it is all claas as far as I know. its helmut Claas' baby!

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
These are great pics, thanks for posting them. Are all the JD 9000 series track tractors articulated in your area, or are there any "hardbottoms"?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are articulated the exact same as the wheel versions but then the stcoks tracks are instaled at the main dealer/importer. You can still get the normal track versions that steer by tracks but these are way too wide for our roads. The only draw back of the stocks is that when transporting between farms or fields on road, the ride is extremely rough, there is no suspension built in. At least in the wheeled versions you are riding on air in the tires. again the roads are too narrow to put duals never mind triples on the 9520. 3 1000kg plates had to be put on the back because it was too light to pull the simba solo or 12 furrow plough.

Cheers,

Lorcan.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we are either getting one of these on the farm I do harvest on or we are demoing one. I cant wait see how it performs. not a huge fan of cvt myself, but I think thats just unfamiliarity on my part. On paper it looks like it can do business but we'll have to wait and see.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts