The Combine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was kinda shocked at a trade price from a 2013 S77 245 hrs to a new 2014 S78 - $126,000 ???? Not going to happen but am curious what others think ? We can get into a class 9 IH, Deer, or even a Lex for that kinda of trade diff. I know the low Lonnie don't help but it's the same for everyone else not just Agco.
The list price on the new S78's are very close to other new class 9's here - Agco will not sell sfa if this is the case all over.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Give it two years, the manufacturers are not helping the dealerz. And the dealers seem to not be able to sell used stock.. They market is dropping and they don't want to be on the wrong side because they have been screwing us for years.
Just because prices were good we didn't mind paying it.. But now the shoe has dropped and its going to stay that way for a while.
Instead of lowering the prices to adjust over times to lowering prices, they are keeping their markup.
Price out the closest competitor, and see how they do.. I think someone is trying to cash in on you..
Order a rotor gear box and keep it in the shop and plow on.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Looking to trade our S67 2013 for a S68 2015. Be over 500 engine and around 400 sep. Trade price is 90k.

Anyone have a s68? Just curious how the engine is in that for power and torque. All I hear about on engine performance is the 78s.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.